Questions and answers
“I had a promotion. The coaching helps me find the right positioning, the appropriate behavior with my former colleagues. It was an efficient lever at this period.”
“I have always been an entrepreneur. At this time, I just built a business with my brother. Because of some personal and professional issues, I had lost my self confidence and had a problem of positioning with my employees and of leadership with my brother. Little by little, I understood the situation, released the pressure, rebuild my self confidence and strengthen my leadership.”
“I was managing my team for 2 years. I had some problems to say no, to make decisions, to set boundaries. I was tired and became irritable.
During the coaching sessions, I had the time to think about my fears, what I wanted to change.
I needed this protected area to train myself.
Little by little, I experimented my new skills on the field.
Now, I gain of self confidence, of leadership and my relationships with my team, my boss and my colleagues are far better”
For more information
The coaching: for what?
- Develop your skills and abilities: managerial abilities, leadership abilities, communication skills, ability to convince, make decisions, improve performance….
- Accompany changes: manage your professional changes, better live the company changes, accompany your team in company changes, do a personal and professional assessment …
- Solve problems: of conflicts, stress management…
What is exactly the corporate individual coaching?
The individual coaching is an individual and custom-made support.
- It is a stimulating place where the manager can stand back and think about the average and long term. He can also express himself in a protected environment.
- It helps to develop innovative approaches : thanks to relevant lighting, managers acquire new keys for reading; it opens the way to new, innovative, custom-made solutions
- It is a place of training: these solutions are explored in session and tested on the ground. They become operational, for the manager and for his team.
What are the different steps of a coaching session?
First Step: meeting, sharing and contract
Meeting with the coachee to:
– better know each other,
– answer questions about coaching sessions,
– share about context and coaching goals.
(if needed) Meeting with coachee, manager and HR to:
– share the perceptions
– precise the goals of the coaching,
– determine the changes to be done.
Contract with objectives and framework for action
Second Step: coaching sessions
– Each session begins with a goal contract
– The situation you bring are analyzed
– If needed, theoretical points are brought, to help understanding the situation and finding solutions
– Options for actions are found and are tested in session
Experimented between sessions in real conditions, they become operational
Third Step: review
– A review is made between the coach and the coachee and allows to analyze if the goals are reached, what is to be still developed and options to develop it
– If needed, a review is made with the coachee, the manager and the HR
Are the sessions confidential?
Of course, they are.
How many sessions? What frequency?
This depends of course of the need and the context. But generally:
- between 5 and 10
- each session lasts 2 hours
- forecast 2 to 4 weeks between sessions