Strategy and Change
- Strengthened leadership -
Leadership is usually questioned during a change (« do they tell us the truth? », « they hide us something », « do they know where we are going? »…)
Yet, employees need a powerful and reassuring leader.
Work on individual (leader) and collective leadership (leading team) is another key success factor during a change
For a powerful and reassuring leadership
Our specificity: our double experience as managers and coaches for a greater efficiency
Our experience as managers and coaches allows us to support leaders in a pragmatic and efficient way.
We support leading teams and leaders with:
- training sessions like « strengthen your leadership », « the right posture to well manage changes », « improve your assertiveness », « communicate efficiently during changes »…
- individual and collective coaching
To know more about leadership during changes
“The company I built 10 years ago was about to live (and then was living) a great change.
With my leading team, we were supported (1 day 1/2 to start and several 1/2 days sessions) for:
– giving an inspiring meaning to change,
– well communicating before and during change,
– keeping a reassuring, accurate and positive posture during change.
I also decided to be coached myself!”
“Before the change we were living, I had a problem of leadership. Indeed, I was either too close to my team, either too far.
During the change, I truly had to solve this problem.
My team need to be reassured and guided.
I decided to be coached. I mainly worked to improve my assertiveness and my posture.”
– the right posture to have during change
– how to overcome breaks”