Strategy and Change
- From vision to action plans -
In changes, a clear and shared vision is essential. It is a lighthouse that guides the actions. It allows to keep performance, cohesion and commitment.
Give meaning to your changes and commit your teams with EArise Consulting!
Our specificity: in the same time a well structured framework (ie logic levels of vision) and various tools of creativity
- We have different high experimented analysis and intervention tools.
- The logic levels of vision for example (see video below) allows to give
- meaning to change
- coherence between identity (vocation, missions and values) and operational levels (great projects and action plans)
- But as to create a vision you have to think out of the box, we propose you various approaches to develop creativity with games, paintings, building games…
“We are a community of developers. We decided to meet to develop common projects and to help each others. But it lacked us the vision of « what we wanted to do from this community ».
With innovative and creative tools (drawing, story telling, brainstorming…) we have defined:
• what gathered us
• what are the specificity of our community
• what we wanted to produce together
• and what organization we have to settle to reach our vision”
“We were a very dynamic start up.
After some years, we had 50 employees and our growth begun to slow down.
After an audit, we were told that people needed a clear vision.
With my board, we have defined our vocation and our missions. It was a very great moment. Not easy but great.
Then we defined our ambition and strategy.
We presented the vision to the teams and organized workshops to roll out the vision on the field.”
“After merger, we were 2 companies with 2 different cultures, values, organizations, functioning…
To be performant and coherent and to commit people, we had to co-build a new and shared vision.
We have worked on the past: on the history, the values, the culture of each company. What we wanted to keep.
Then we worked on the future: what did we want to
We co-built a shared vision: vocation, missions and values
Then we worked on a new organization and rolled out the vision on the field”